CLARUMAH INVESTMENT is fully licensed company for disposing of collected waste and construction works targeting both Public and Private Sectors.
We are licensed and certified to perform a wide variety of marine cleaning, transportation and construction services in Kenya.
We offer the following services;
- Scrap metals disposals from the ship
- Garbage collection
- Mooring ropes
- Ship contractors service
- Road works
- Civil works
- General building construction works
- Alterations and refurbishment of premises
- Labour contracting and all types of office partitioning.
We are registered as:-
- SHIP CHANDLERS
- ROAD WORKS - CATEGORY NCA 7
- BUILDING WORKS - CATEGORY NCA 7
- WATER WORKS - CATEGORY NCA 7
We provide our clients, dedicated and quality services and products in these fields.
We endeavour to work very closely with Engineers, Quality surveyors, Architects and Property Portfolio Managers as well as property developers in any project we are involved in. This is the only way we can provide a product that will meet the expectations of all parties involved in the construction process
We stand in offering our clients high quality works to client’s satisfaction within the stipulated time of contract ensuring all the standards are met.
Due to high competition in the industry, we aim on long-term partnership with our clients by ensuring Innovative prices & cost efficiency.
We value high quality work in field of engineering and marine clearing and transportation, good workmanship, safety practices and also familiarizing with the current building standards.
Working hand in hand with the supervision team i.e. Quantity Surveyors, Site Engineers and Site Inspectors to enhance quality assurance and quality control.
PROCESS OF CONSTRUCTION
Before commencement of construction, the project manager prepares a construction site procedure manual which entails:-
- Program and progress
- Health and safety at work
- Environmental considerations
- Quality management
- Standing instructions
- Measuring and test equipment control
- The above contents of construction site procedure manual are enhanced by the site Supervisor on behalf of the project manager
Checking on conformance of material, specification and methods of construction.
Through this we specialize with high trained tradesmen, supervisors and inspectors.
We ensure that the materials used are tested from a relevant laboratory and results given to the Implementing unit to verify that the work is done in accordance with specifications i.e.
- Quality – Degree of excellence
- Control – Check and regulate
- Assurance – Degree of certainty
- Constructions Regulations
We are currently following the building codes recently in the field of engineering by ensuring the end users are satisfied with the product of service being obtained and privy with the contract.
Before we engage ourselves in offering any services, we first comply with safety and health regulations and use of appropriate personal protective equipment.
The range of services mainly undertaken include:-
- Building construction
- Road and Civil working
- Construction of rigid pavements and flexible pavement
- Site preparations, Restorations and landscaping
- Plumbing works
- Garbage collection
- Scrap metals disposal from ships
- Mooring ropes and other ship contractor’s services.
Successful Projects by the Firm
- Construction of a Residential House at Kitengela
- Construction of Administration Block at Shimo La Tewa
- Construction of Water Reservoir in Tetu Nyeri
- Clearance of Debris and Scrap Metals at Kenya Ports Authority
- Disposal of Scrap Metals from the Ships at Kenya Ports
- Provision of the supplies in the ships
KEY PERSONNEL TO THE FIRM
Clarumah Investment is headed by Trained personnel both in Engineering field of Study in Civil Works and Marine Works as:
Margaret Mureithi – Director
Martin Theuri – Civil Engineer
Evans Kairu – Quantity Surveyor
Morris Kirimi – Accountant
Edith Mukami - Operations Manager
CLARUMAH SHIP CHANDLERS
- fresh vegetables,
- certified dairy products,
- cleaning supplies,
- shipping supplies,
- marine electronics
- and other sundries crews may need to smoothly run a ship.
- For more info Click on the link below